Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God’s grace in its various forms.
1 Peter 4:10
MINISTRIES: At Northview we are always looking for new people to help us serve in our community. If you would like to join or just get information about a ministry (ministries) please contact the church office. The ministry team will then contact you.
- Adult Education - Deacon: Paul Chappin - Mission: To provide learning opportunities for adults to study the Bible and Christian life principles in an environment that fosters communication and fellowship.
- Advertising - Leader: Ann Secrest - Mission: Letting others know, through local media outlets, about Jesus, the salvation HE offers to all, and HIS plan for each of us to have a church family that can help us grow closer to HIM and serve others.
- Assembly Management – Deacon: Jeff Davis - Mission: To bring glory to God with organized and orderly worship, and with the keeping of accurate statistical information.
- Audio/Visual - Leader: Keith Gee - Mission: To provide up to date audio/visual capabilities to promote the most excellent worship service to God for members and visitors.
- Building & Grounds – Deacon: Rick Mullins - Mission: To maintain and service church owned property and equipment in such a manner as to facilitate church activities.
- Carpenter’s Hands – Deacon: John Weed - Mission: To provide love and support to our widows and single parents.
- Children’s Ministry – Deacon: Cory Sutphin - Mission: To facilitate a healthy environment and ample activities for our children (6th Grade and below) in order to build relationships and develop a sense of belonging with their peers in the congregation
- Fellowship – Deacon: Keith Brown - Mission: To plan and organize church-wide fellowship events.
- Food Box Giveaway – Leader: Lowery Lanier & Ed Sanford - Mission: To provide support to those who have physical needs such as food, clothing and shelter.
- Finance – Leader: Ken Secrest - Mission: To monitor and evaluate the financial condition of the church, to plan and prepare the annual budget, and to develop and maintain disbursement procedures that coincide with the budgeting and financial objectives for Northview church operations.
- Guest Services – Deacon: Leroy Kennedy/Ed Sanford Mission: To welcome our guests by showing them that we are a church of loved and forgiven people who are ready to love and forgive others and that sincere inter-personal relationships begin upon their first visit.
- Marriage Ministry – Leader: Chris & Stacie Mitchell - Mission: To offer a training and support structure to assist married couples in acquiring and sustaining a Christ centered marriage.
- Missions – Deacon: Josue Paz - Mission: To enlarge the borders of the Lord’s Kingdom in foreign countries and the United States.
- Prayer - Leader: Barb McDaniel - Mission: To promote, encourage, and lead Northview to be more and more a prayer-driven congregation.
- Technology – Leader: Mark McCurry - Mission: To glorify Christ through the use of technology, by enhancing the worship, preaching, and teaching of the church.
- Teens – Leader: Mike Fulton - Mission: To provide opportunities for the teens of Northview to grow together spiritually through service projects, retreats, and other activities.
- Transportation – Leader: Carolyn Vannoy - Mission: To provides a ride for anyone who wants to come to church but can’t find a means to get there.
- Visitation/Evangelism – Deacon: David Nygren - Mission: To follow up on visitors and new members ensuring that they have received a genuine welcome to Northview.